All Stories, poems and other writings on this website unless otherwise stated, are the copyright of A J Lammiman.
WARNING! The owner of this site will not be held responsible for any injury incurred due to the reading of Vogon poetry!
The 9 English Values
The 9 English Values
From the early English times we can find a value system and culture based on the 9 English values. They provide strength of the inner Self, respect for others and your community.
Early English were a very family and community based people and we can learn much from this. Our ancestors were a people we can learn much from. The values below are as relevant today as they ever were. Study them. Learn them by heart.
1. Courage and selflessness
5. Discipline and duty
These 9 Values can mean a variety of things to a variety of people. Here is one set of interpretations:
1. Be Brave, stand up for yourself and what you believe. Do not turn the other cheek.
2. Be honest with yourself. You only kid yourself if you lie. Be truthful to others.
3. Believe in yourself. And the folk. Stand by what you believe.
4. Stay true to yourself, your family, faith (in England,) and folk.
5. Develop self discipline and inner strength rather than relying on other stimulus. Follow these values. Teach others.
6. Your hearth should be welcoming to family and folk and help those in need.
7. Work hard to achieve your goals and make strong your inner Self.
8. Try not to rely on others, do what you can yourself.
9. Life is a hard path at times, but push yourself on till you reach your goal.
Learn these values yourselves and teach others to do the same.
For England and St.George!
Thought for the Day
Tomorrow is the day you were hoping for yesterday.
England's Claim of Right
Fly the English Flag
Wear a Rose on
A little bit about myself.
First and foremost I am English.
I am proud to be a member of the
Royal Society of St. George.
I am also a member of the
Royal British Legion and the
United Kingdom National Defence Association (UKNDA).
I was an officer in the Army Cadet Force
for over 25years.
I am a member of the English Democrats Party.
Links to all these organizations can be found in the
I also enjoy writing short stories (nothing published as yet!)
and samples of these are included on this site.
I also have another site devoted to my writings at: http://domasionragor.webs.com/
If I had a motto, it would be:
Honesty, Loyalty, Integrity.
Remember Your Towel!
International Towel Day is
It can be said that anyone who can hitch the length and breadth of the [world], rough it, slum it, struggle against terrible odds, win through,
and still knows where his towel is,
is clearly a man to be reckoned with.'
(Copyright: Douglas Adams)
Today, there have been 1 visitors (12 hits) on this page!
The Answer is 42 .... and Remember Where Your Towel is!
Unless otherwise stated all stories, poems, observations or comments on this website are the sole property of Allan James Lammiman and should not be downloaded, scanned or otherwise copied without the owners permission.